Elementary and High School Students
Welcome to the East Rockaway School District. According to New York State law and the East Rockaway School District policy, the following items must be presented when enrolling a student.
- Proof of Residency (as stated on Page 3 in the Registration Packet).
- Certificate of immunization in English, MUST be an original signed and stamped by a physician or health facility. NO OTHER FORM OF IMMUNIZATIONS IS ACCEPTABLE.
- Student’s ORIGINAL birth certificate or passport.
- Student’s most current report card or most current official transcript, copy of withdrawal form from previous school.
- A VALID photo ID of the parent, guardian or custodian.
If necessary, Custodial, Guardian, or Foster Parent papers.
- Copy of your child’s IEP, if they are receiving Special Education services.
Please click on the link below to print the registration packet. If you prefer to have a registration packet mailed to you, or if you would like to come in to pickup a packet, please contact Carol Hernandez in the Central Registration Office located at:
East Rockaway Jr/Sr High School
443 Ocean Avenue
bus #516-887-8300 x 1-440