Bond Vote - November 15, 2021
Bond Projects Begin
The district is happy to announce that this November, one year after the successful passage of our bond, work on our field has begun! Thanks to funding through Living With the Bay, work on our 750 feet of much-needed bulkhead began just prior to the Thanksgiving holiday and will continue, weather permitting, throughout the winter. Once the bulkhead is complete, the work will transition throughout spring and summer 2021 to the transformation of our fields into an athletic complex. Thank you again to the entire community for their support of our schools.
The timeline for projects at this time are anticipated as follows:
· Athletic complex.
· Replacement of electrical at Jr./Sr. High School.
· HVAC reconstruction at Centre.
· Exterior masonry at Centre.
Fall 2021/Summer 2022
· Heating and ventilation at Jr./Sr. High School.
· Alterations to Tech Building at Jr./Sr. High School.
· HVAC reconstruction at Rhame.
· Upgrades to electrical at Rhame.
· Renovation of FACS room at Jr./Sr. High School.
· Art room renovations at Jr./Sr. High School.
· Science lab renovations at Jr./Sr. High School.
Updated Project Renderings – November 2020
Please note: This information is being provided in Spanish in compliance with the Voting Rights Act of 1965.
Favor tome en cuenta: Esta información se proporciona en español en cumplimiento de la Ley del Derecho al Voto de 1965.