Five Year Strategic Plan
Goal: Reimagine district resources to enhance the educational experience.
Desired Outcomes: The East Rockaway School District will continuously design innovative approaches to enhance teaching and learning in a safe, supportive, and inclusive environment.
- Re-envision student spaces to maximize engagement, encourage purposeful student interactions, and advance problem solving skills.
- Further integrate innovative technologies to transform the classroom environment and promote cutting-edge and engaging student experiences.
- Leverage collaborative technologies to magnify student voice and develop solutions to challenges around diversity, equity, and inclusion to further enhance school culture.
- Foster real-world connections and relevancy through partnerships with neighboring districts, postsecondary institutions, and local and global businesses and organizations.
- Utilize essential tools and resources to maximize physical, social, emotional, and cyber safety for our school community.