Five Year Strategic Plan
Goal: Ensure success for every student.
Desired Outcome: The East Rockaway School District will increase opportunities that foster academic achievement, self determination and social-emotional wellness for all students.
- Leverage extracurricular activities for students to expand their personal growth, make peer connections, explore and expand interests, and develop leadership skills.
- Create and implement a student-led cycle to annually evaluate the effectiveness of all curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Design and implement diverse strategies which enable all stakeholders to access resources and opportunities relative to postsecondary (or college/career) readiness and planning.
- Enhance interpersonal relationships through extracurricular involvement that allows students to engage with a diverse group of peers and faculty.
- Create opportunities for self-exploration that will lead to the development of student-driven learning and choice.